Nicole Sinclair – Our client, one of the Schools in Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nursery Teacher
- We are currently seeking to hire a nursery teacher who will be responsible for the general supervision and management of a class of preschool children.
- Providing basic care for children which include feeding, grooming, and changing diapers.
- Developing age-appropriate socialization skills in children.
- Encouraging positive behavior and good manners.
- Using various learning methods such as stories, games, and drawing to intellectually stimulate children.
- Identifying behavioral problems and developing appropriate strategies to address them.
- Attending staff meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Holding regular parent-teacher meetings to address any issues, concerns, or parent complaints.
- Providing a pleasant, safe, and sanitary environment.
- Communicating with parents and providing updates on children’s progress.
Competency / Skill / Requirements
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree with certification in the field of Early Childhood Education is preferred, a Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Proven experience working as a Childcare Teacher.
- Certification in first aid and CPR is preferred.
- In-depth understanding of childhood development.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attentive and patient.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
28th September, 2020