Nigerian Military School – We are pleased to publish the list of candidates shortlisted for the 2020/2021 NMS Selection Board Interview. The selection interview will hold from 20 September – 4 October 2020 at the School.
List of Shortlisted Candidates and Requirements for Nigerian Military School (NMS) Selection Board Interview 2020
The shortlisted candidates are to report to the School unfailingly on 20 September 2020 along with the items listed below:
- Original copy of Birth Certificate.
- Original copy of Local Government and State of Origin Certificate.
- Primary School Certificate and Testimonial.
- Original copy of Examination photo card printed from NMS admissions portal.
- Clear passport photographs (4 copies).
- Chest X-ray from a Government or Military Hospital.
- A medical certificate of fitness from a Government or Military Hospital.
- White vest – 2.
- White short knickers – 2 pairs.
- White canvas – 1 pair.
- White socks – 2 pairs.
- Bathroom Slippers – 1 pair.
- Cutlery – 1 set.
- Writing materials.
- Eating utensils.
- Blanket – 1.
- Bucket – 1.
- Broom – 1.
- Mosquito Net – 1.
- Bedsheet – 1.
- Face Mask – 2.
- Administration fees â‚¦11,000.00 (eleven thousand naira) cash.
Click Here to View List of Shortlisted Candidates (PDF)
For further information: please call :09055522283 or 09055522284. Website: https://www.nms1954.sch.ng/selection-board-interview/2020-2021/