Bradfield Consulting Limited is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexperienced employees. Our partnership begins from attracting the right employees, settling them well at work and ensuring that they are equipped to deliver on your goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mathematics Educator
Job Type: Full Time
- The subject teacher-mathematics educator will work with all members of staff in the implementation of the College Strategic Plan and the provision of exemplary learning experiences for the students.
- The role of the subject teacher requires a broad knowledge of the subject area/s.
- The ability to facilitate the students learning in the skills and content of their subject, and concern for pastoral care of the students.
- The Subject Teacher-Mathematics Educator should cater for, and enhance, the individual needs and learning styles of each student.
The Subject Teacher will be responsible for:
- Preparing and teaching of lessons as set out in the curriculum, setting the assessment tasks and marking students work
- Maintaining accurate records of student attendance, student academic progress and personal management skills
- Developing units of work for the subjects taught, according to the agreed curriculum‚
- Writing students reports
- Communicating with parents/guardians, particularly through official Parent/Teacher meetings.
- Fulfilling the requirements of the particular faculty in areas such as: promotion of the faculty, availability for co-curricular activities in the faculty, development of evaluation and assessment policies and procedures, and attendance at meetings.
- Investigating and applying developments in subject content and education initiatives
- Collaborating with colleagues in their subject area/s, when appropriate. Maintaining contact with subject networks, as necessary.
- Assisting the Head of Department in curriculum organisation.
- Working with the Homeroom Teacher regarding issues of pastoral care.
Completing other duties as required by the Principal.
The Subject Teacher-Mathematics Educator is responsible to:
- The Head of Department
- The Assistant Principal, Learning and Teaching
- The Principal
- Bachelor Degree, PGCE
- 3 – 10 years experience.
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the mail.