Africa Youth Growth Foundation is a regional Non-Governmental Organization in Abuja for youth growth, development and empowerment, with a mission of building an African society through constructive engagement with stakeholders expand opportunities for self-development and realization among the youth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Finance and Account
Locations: Kogi, Niger
Education and Experience / Qualifications
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (Accounting professional qualification is essential) with minimum 10 years of experience;
- At least 7 years of experience in a bi-lateral or multi-lateral agency financed project in Nigeria (or an African country);
- Knowledge and expertise in the field of project preparation, commercial negotiations, financial management, internal controls/systems development, accounting, 8 auditing and reporting; and
- Ability to solve problems efficaciously exercising good judgement will be an asset.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and one-paged Application Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Please make sure that you have read the requirements for the position and that you qualify.
- Applications from non-qualifying applicants will most likely be discarded by the recruiting manager.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.