eRecruiter Nigeria has deep knowledge of Human resources and recruitment. Our business is in Talent acquisition, recruitment, outsourcing and everything that revolves around Talent. From acquisition to testing return on investment (ROI) on talent and everything in between.
We are recruiting:
1). Senior UI/UX Designer
- Our client is a major player in the Financial Services & AgriTech industry. They currently seek to hire a Senior UI/UX Designer.
- Create Great User Interface and User Experience
- Gather and evaluate user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers; design graphic elements and build navigation components.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes for new product ideas
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Plan and implement new designs; optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitivity and experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Conduct ongoing user research
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinker; problem solver and customer-centered
- Good knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3
- Thrives in a fast paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities
2). Product Lead (eLearning)
- Our client is a major player in the Financial Services & AgriTech industry. They currently seek to hire a Product Lead ( eLearning)
- Lead all e-Learning LMS operations including but not limited to Engineering, Product Innovation, Data Science, Security & Infrastructure and Business Intelligence.
- Develop and lead a collaborative and agile software development approach that improves learning, while maintaining a strong focus on both quality and scalability.
- Direct the design, planning, implementation, and maintenance of the computing infrastructure that supports the company’s operations and business applications.
- Developing and implementing learning strategies and programs.
- Establish a comprehensive enterprise information security program to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of relevant data.
- Identify emerging technology trends and ensure the company is leveraging them when appropriate to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and drive value.
- Carry out extensive research to identify needs that new or improved products can fulfill.
- Review research reports, analyze and compare competitors’ products, and meet customers to discuss their requirements.
- Bring product development programs to a successful conclusion — on time and within budget.
- Develop schedules for each phase of the development program and monitor progress against targets. Set up reviews at each stage to ensure the program is meeting its objectives as it progresses from concept to specification, design, development and launch.
- Liaise with the senior management team to agree strategic development objectives and gain budget approval for projects.
- Coordinate the work of different specialists within the development team and ensure that individual members keep the rest of the team informed on progress.
- Experience building eLearning/LMS (Learning Management Systems).
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a team environment and deliver successful results.
- Able to develop schedules for each phase of the development program and monitor progress against targets.
- Ability to liaise with the senior management team to agree strategic development objectives and gain budget approval for projects.
- Thrives in a fast paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities.
- Experience in managing multidisciplinary teams to meet strategic objectives is important.
- Extensive experience and passion for coaching/ mentoring a team.
- Extensive experience leading a complex organization and passion for getting into details to identify root cause of issues and create innovative solutions.
How to Apply:
Use the links below to apply:
Application Deadline: 31st October, 2020