Africa Youth Growth Foundation is a regional Non-Governmental Organization in Abuja for youth growth, development and empowerment, with a mission of building an African society through constructive engagement with stakeholders expand opportunities for self-development and realization among the youth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Locations: Kogi, Niger
Education and Experience / Qualifications
- Master’s degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience in Human Resources in the NGO sector is required.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships, educate and coach colleagues.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations and privacy.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and one-paged Application Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Please make sure that you have read the requirements for the position and that you qualify.
- Applications from non-qualifying applicants will most likely be discarded by the recruiting manager.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.