Becky Parker College is a school that offers qualitative,comprehensive education to all children irrespective of nationality, ethnicity, creed or gender. The school seek to adequately equip students for life in a changing world in need of positive interdependence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Teacher
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop agendas, meetings and arrange for speakers and meeting minutes with parents.
- Manage staff attendance, submit timesheets and enter time into online timesheet system.
- Handle authorized emergency and safety procedures.
- Design school’s aims and objectives and implement policies.
- Ensure policies and practices consider national, local and school inspection research findings.
- Supervise and evaluate school policy effects and take action where necessary.
- Develop creative and responsive approaches to teaching and learning.
- Engage self learning by ensuring a culture and ethos of support and challenge.
- Exhibit and express high expectations and establish community targets.
- Assess, organize and execute flexible curriculum and effective assessment framework.
- Strategize development of emerging technologies to extend learning experience.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Minimum of 4 – 5 years experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2020.