A co-educational full boarding secondary School is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Driver
Location: Epe, Lagos
- The primary responsibility of the Head Driver is to oversee the operations and maintenance of all the school’s fleet and ensure optimal utilization and maintenance in line with stated policies and / or guidelines.
- Coordinates all fleet management activities and ensure compliance with the School operating policies and procedures.
- Develops, maintain, and track records of vehicle and driver allocation across the School
- Champions the implementation of effective programs for drivers
- Monitors and ensure drivers’ adherence to safe driving procedures at all times
- Works closely with relevant approved service providers to ensure timely maintenance and servicing of the School’s fleet
- Oversees the renewal of vehicle licenses, insurance and other statutory documentation / requirements
- Ensures accuracy and completeness of all fleet related records, transactions and payments:
- Ensures adequate documentation of journey details in the vehicle log book
- Invoices from vendors on routine servicing
- Fuel purchase records and invoices from approved fuel stations
- Conducts performance appraisals and manage the developmental needs of the school’s fleet drivers
- Performs any other duties assigned by Head, Facilities Management
Qualification, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- An Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or equivalent in any discipline
- Minimum of five (5) years’ work experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Good understanding of the School’s operations, interrelationships and dependencies
- Strong awareness of enabling laws and regulations guiding vehicle usage and fleet management
- Strong awareness of vehicle maintenance needs
- Good ability to perform minor vehicle repairs
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Good problem solving skills
- Good people management skills
- Proficiency in the usage of Microsoft Office tools
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications and Curriculum Vitae (CV) on-line to: [email protected] with the “Job role” as subject of the email
Note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2020.