Millie’s International School – We are an ambitious British International school with rich, innovative and exciting curriculum; giving all our pupils the opportunity to be successful.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Teaching Assistant
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Do you have experience or passion to work within Nursery and Primary School?
- Perhaps you are a recent graduate looking to gain experience? Or a new teacher who is looking to further your experience of working in Early years or Primary.
- We are seeking EYFS/Primary Teaching Assistants to join our team.
- The ideal candidates will be supported to gain experience of working within a primary school as well as gaining teaching skills in the British curriculum.
We are looking for TA’s that are able to:
- Work across assigned classes offering support to class teachers
- Provide assistance and supervision for children during the school day
- Assist children to understand and participate in class
- Work on a 1:1 basis with pupils if necessary
- Help to build confidence and motivation
- Adapt to various tasks and needs.
Our ideal candidates MUST:
- Hold relevant B.Ed / BA Degrees from reputable Higher Institutions
- Be able to commute to Jericho, Ibadan.
- Minimum of 1 year Experience.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for those wanting to gain on the job experience of the British Curriculum.
- You will get the chance to inspire young people and use your skills to give something back; making sure every pupil gets the same access to quality education and the opportunity to succeed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] stating your interests and why you should be considered.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020