MBIS International – We are a Nursery and Primary School recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Nursery Teacher
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full time
As our Early Years Educator, you will be required to work with children in Foundation Stage 1 (Nursery)
Qualification, Experience and Skills Required
- Minimum qualification required is (B. Ed) or (B.Sc.) A certificate in Early Years Education is an added advantage
- Must have minimum of 3 years experience teaching in early years.
- Knowledge and experience of teaching phonics is preferred and an added advantage
- You should be enthusiastic and confident in your abilities to engage children and extend their learning through play, enabling their emotional, social and educational development.
- Be enthusiastic, innovative, creative and dynamic in developing relevant lesson plans that meet the needs of all children and delivering them effectively
- Be able to produce stimulating classroom and outdoor learning environments that promote independent learning
- To complement your qualification and experience, you will come with patience, good sense of humour and great stamina to keep up with the needs and energy of a large group of young, lively children.
- Creative skills such as music, dance, drama, art and crafts are a must
- You must have excellent English Language skills (clear written, reading and spoken) along with good numeracy skills
- To be confident in using ICT and media to support your work and the children’s learning.
- Effective classroom management and evidence of outstanding teaching skills
- Have an appreciation of the importance of safeguarding in educational settings
- Must be resident in Ibadan and be able to easily commute to Idi-Ishin, Jericho, Ibadan
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Do not respond to this advert if you do not meet the requirements listed above
- Interested candidates MUST demonstrate early childhood training and experience on their CV and cover letter.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.