Pete Gelton Consulting – Our client BABY OAKS DAY CARE, an Early Years Center located in Abuja Lokogoma – Kabusa axis.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Early Years Teacher
- Our client BABY OAKS DAY CARE, an Early Years Center located in Abuja Lokogoma – Kabusa axis seeks to employ the services of an Early Years Teacher with commitment to inspiring, exciting, and nurturing children through a crucial stage of their development. She would be responsible for providing a safe and secure environment for them to develop their social and communication skills, while recording observations and summarizing their achievements, and preparing them for a successful transition into primary school.
APPLICANT MUST BE A FEMALE [ABUJA CANDIDATES ONLY]
- A graduate with a minimum of 5 years’ experience with a degree in education. (A certificate in Montessori Education is an added advantage). must have excellent communication and language skills in English, must be able to think outside the box, must have an Excellent knowledge of ICT and application of ICT in learning. must be an excellent classroom manager. must be passionate and enthusiastic about teaching children, must have a good knowledge and understanding of the EYFS Curriculum and the early learning goals, must be able to come up with and develop fun but relevant learning experiences for children both indoors and outdoors using the provided scheme of work, prepare to plan and develop programs that would cater for the educational needs of children in early years learning, must have the ability to incorporate varied teaching and learning strategies, able to work with colleagues as a team, and maintain open communication between parents, maintain a detailed record of each child’s progress, must be committed to working in close partnership with parents, be enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and be able to demonstrate a genuine care for young children.
The chosen teacher must have the following abilities:
- excellent listening skills
- good organizational skills to plan the day and respond to the different needs of the children you teach
- the ability to inspire and enthuse young children
- energy, resourcefulness, responsibility, patience and a caring nature
- an understanding of the needs and feelings of children
- ability to work independently with children, as well as being able to work in the wider nursery/school team
- a sense of humour and the ability to keep things in perspective.
- The stamina to keep up with the needs and energy of a large group of young, lively children
- At least 5 years experience in a preschool
- Must have experience with age group 3-6 year olds
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can forward their resume to [email protected] with EARLY YEARS TEACHER as the subject of their email on or before Wednesday the 30th of September, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2020