A professional learning & teaching platform is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Strategist (Remote)
- We are seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist for our company. You will be leading our digital marketing team. You should use the latest digital media strategies and tools for marketing purposes.
- Online marketing management would be the core duty of this job. You will be required to publish blogs, video logs, websites, articles, etc. You will work out towards promotions and advertise our company and our products.
- By joining us, you should be able to enhance our clientele and promote the company’s vision.
- Develop digital media strategies with business goals aligned with the company’s vision.
- Create digital content including websites, blogs, articles etc.
- Establish our online presence and create brand awareness.
- Run day to day social media and search engine optimization audits to ensure best practices are being used.
- Maintain SEO regular keyword research and other best practices.
- Create a unique brand identity online.
- Create visual concepts for promotional activities.
- Create and monitor Google Ads marketing campaigns and coordinate with the graphics team to create engaging display ads.
- Spread the company’s message through social media and other online mediums.
- Increase the company’s sales through online marketing.
- Improve customer engagement using various marketing strategies.
- Supervise ROI and KPIs.
- B.Sc. degree in Marketing or similar field.
- Experience as a Digital Media Specialist or Digital Marketing Manager.
- Professional certifications like Digital Marketing Fundamentals and Digital Brand Management will be an advantage
- A portfolio mentioning the projects undertaken so far would be preferred.
- Hands-on experience in digital marketing software including Hubspot, Active Campaign GetResponse, etc.
- Knowledge of basic HTML and web publishing would be an advantage.
- Quality content generation and management skills.
- Effective leadership and time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.
N40,000 – N60,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
13th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online