Olman Business Solutions is a multidimensional consulting firm keen on providing complete customized solutions to client needs within diverse industries and business sectors, using effective and efficient management tools and quality service techniques.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Act as a liaison between the company and customers and assisting with orders, complaints, errors, and lots of other queries.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Sending in daily and weekly reports
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Assist in developing, presenting, and implementing policies and procedures to make sure company customers have a satisfactory experience.
- Promote company’s product and services.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Perform any other assigned duties.
- 100% Compliance with features of the Safety Plan.
- Observes proper operating procedures, noting unsafe practices.
- Communicates with subordinates daily through pre-tour/toolbox meetings.
- Understand proper use of safety equipment required for his position
- Understand the emergency duties of his position
- Ensures that all relevant QHSE policies are communicated to and understood by department members.
- Work in safe and conscientious manner to ensure personal safety and safety of colleagues.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good composure and good dress sense. First impression matters!
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications – MS Excel, Word and Power point
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or ups
N45,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of mail
Application Deadline 14th September, 2020.