Bet24 is a product of Bet24HRS Gaming Company Limited and itcomply with Nigerian Gaming Commission Requirements. Bet24 offers a wide-range and great selection of betting opportunities on Sports Betting, Virtuals, Games and Numbers Betting.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Content Creator
TheContent Creator will handle the ideation and creation of engaging contents for all our social media pages (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram), bulk SMS, email marketing and SEO.
- Giving creative direction and managing the activities of the graphics designer to ensure timely delivery and all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
- Generating and implementing clear and engaging marketing contents for all media platforms (Social Media, TV, Radio and more).
- Research sports and betting industry related topics and create engaging contents relating to trending topics generated from research.
- Inform management and team about daily sports games to update our platform with ahead of time.
- Conduct SEO of our website and app to increase web traffic.
- Track and manage activities of influencers and brand ambassadors by supplying them with content, captions, constructive feedback and creative direction.
- providing feedback to them and providing contents for them.
- Negotiate and manage working relationship of third party marketing and advertising vendors or partners.
- Post daily on all social media platforms and ensure customer enquiries on social are responded to daily.
- Grow social media followers, impressions and engagements daily using different strategies
- Daily reporting on social media impressions, registrations and conversions.
- Contributing to marketing team efforts by accomplishing tasks assigned.
- Sports or betting industry experience will be an added advantage.
- 3-5 years social media, digital marketing and content creation experience
- Creativity, attention to details, strategizing and Innovation skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines and report daily
Salary: N150,000 – N200,000/month.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Application Deadline: 21st October, 2020