Shorefield Montessori Nursery & Primary School provides a foundation that builds character and confidence in children. We give an expression of our students intelligence as they grow into full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Magodo Phase 2, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
Duties / Responsibilities
The School Administrative Officer is responsible to the Head of School and School Proprietor. Your duties are as follows:
- Office and Reception.
- Greet and assist school visitors.
- Maintain Student files record student absences. Generate reports on school attendance policies.
- Update and manage accounting records.
- Coordinating office services for implementing and updating records.
- Arranging appointments, meetings and circulates agendas.
- Recording, transcribing and collating information, including operation of computerized administrative systems.
- Support Teachers and Students
- Undertakes other related duties as determined by the Head of School or Proprietor.
Education Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Management or Accounting
- Over two years of experience as an Administrative Officer
- Most be accessible to a laptop and internet
- Strong experience in office administration.
- Must have an outstanding knowledge of techniques and etiquette.
- Must have a thorough understanding of recording and processes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Drive.
- Good written and verbal communications.
- Detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Strong time-management and problem-solving skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: At Shorefield Montessori School, we embrace diversity and inclusion. As stewards, we encourage personal and professional development. To join our team, send a copy of your resume with a cover letter to the email above.
Application Closing Date